Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WTF(t) What the French Toast!?

Banana Foster French Toast
Drinking my morning coffee earlier, I sit down with a couple pieces of homemade banana bread when my husband asks me if I'm making French toast with it. What? Yes, French toast made with banana bread; it's a delicious breakfast item we saw on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and my husband is dying for me to cook it for him. Not so much with this batch of bread because of course it's almost gone, but soon because I have eight bananas ripening on my kitchen counter as I type!

I've received a great response from all of you as far as the route I'm taking with my food blog; I have people liking my page that I don't even know and that's AWESOME! I want to thank you all for your support, but keep it coming! ;-) 2014 IS going to be my year!


No comments:

Post a Comment